Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Friday, August 26, 2011

What am I missing?!

With headgear!  Err....

So far...

Here is my steampunk outfit so far.  The creamy blouse has been in my closet forever.  My grandmother made me the Asian looking corset.  I'm reinforcing the boning to make it less-well, pudgy.  The pants are actually slacks I wear to work, so they are comfy.  And the leg brace is something I needed years ago after knee surgery.  Must post a closeup.  It looks cool!  J-baby's paint ball gun isn't finished.

I'm wearing my earpiece and goggles, but I'm not sure how I'm wearing my hair.  A friend is making jewelry and I'm excited to see it!  What am I missing? I'm making little pouches to hang off the belt thing.  GRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment