Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Friday, August 5, 2011

An unconventional birthday card!

Time for SCRAPPINESS!!  This week is my friend's bday & I just HAD TO make her a card! Why spend hundreds of dollars on awesome scrap stuff if your not going to use it?
I was a little disappointed I couldn't post this until after I give her the card, and realize this AM that she wouldnt't see the post til tonight! Duh!
Anyway, I made this unusual beauty using the Nursery Rhymes cricut cartridge (give me a second & I will explain!), random brazil stock paper, and some string!  Actual tiny ass string!  My next post will have a close up of the kitty string.
Ok, I used the Nursery Rhymes cartridge becaz I wanted dancing kitties.  And they are supposed to be carrying presents!  I also had the phrase "Have a Purr-fect Birthday" stuck in my head.
I say this card is weird because it doesn't look like your standard birthday card, does it?  At least, that's what my J-baby says.  I don't care- it's pretty!  So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment