Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Steampunk Outfit Progress

Well, this weekend I was able to work on J-Baby's outfit a little more, and thought I'd show you some progress photos.  This is why I love Goodwill, because I can find cloths that I can easily alter and rip apart for costumes!


This is J-Baby's outfit, so far...

The light brown pockets were actually part of an old leather hat I've had for centuries (back in my Indiana Jones stage.)  I only had to buy leather for one of the pockets, and Goodwill supplied me with the belts.  The watch is from Full Metal Alchemist cosplay that I never did, and the dark leather utility belt is actually a Goodwill purchase:  a very tacky dark leather skirt!!!  I still need to replace the buttons on the red shirt with something other than white plastic.  One thing you won't see in this picture is J-Baby's blue striped vest-which I just finished altering last night, and will definitely post up here soon!

Please refer to my Awesomeness from J-Baby! post to see what the vest was inspired from.



No comments:

Post a Comment