Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Poor Kitty!!!

Ok, this has nothing to do with my usual blog posts, but I just had to share!  It's been driving me nuts trying to brush my cat Gordo's fur, and detangle it.  So I finally decided to just get him groomed and start over!  In all his ten years, Gordo has never had to feel the humiliation he feels now....Poor baby!


He was extremely sluggish and clumsy when he came home, and J-Baby said his first instinct was to claw the kitchen rug.  Weird.  Penalope is completely freaking out, because Gordo smells like the vet.  LOL  As I post this, it looks like his tail was cut off!  No worries, non-existent readers!  He still has his tail!  He's just hiding it in horror...

1 comment:

  1. He looks perfect!!! Much better than last time.:)

    ReplyDelete