Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Steampunk Ear Piece

With less than 25 days til Dragoncon, I've been wracking my brain for ideas for our steampunk costumes.  J-Baby found an old ear piece for my phone & thought this might be a cool WORKING piece of art!
What I used:  a gold calligraphy pen (makes painting object easier), scrapbooking embellishments, krazy glue, hot glue, and an assortment of little gears I bought off ebay.  I truly wish there was a better (and cheaper) way of buying gears.  And if I find it, I will share it with you!
Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment