Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Vest FAIL!!!

Well, everyone is bound to mess up sooner or later, right?  I was so obsessed with finding the right color combination for J-Baby's outfit, that I didn't listen to his horrified voice when he said the vest I was making was a NO GO.  I forced him to try it on anyway, and the result was...scary!  I made the GAYEST looking vest in the world...and poor J-Baby looked like...well...a twink in it!

This is my dumb butt making the horrifying garment...


This is the horrifying garment in its early stages.  Yes, I finished it before he tried it on, and OH GOD MY EYES!!!  Now I have no idea what to do with it...  What was I thinking?!


No comments:

Post a Comment