Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Go Baby Gamecocks!

He's an angry Gamecock chick!!!!!
A girl at work is having a baby, so the office is throwing her a shower.  I volunteered to make the invites, and the gal in charge inspired me to make it gamecock themed.  You know, to include the dad's tastes too!  Well, this is what I came up with.

I love my cricut.  I used my perma-tac gun, pop-up dots on the shell, old fashioned elmors glue, and FINALLY used one of my new cartridges!  The lettering and 'baby' phrase came from the 'All Mixed Up' font cartridge.  The little chick and egg came from the 'Create a Critter' shape cartridge.  Used garnet red to bring out the USC colors, with a baby blue background-since duh!  It's a boy!  Thankfully, nobody noticed the missing ' !

Love this chair J-baby brought home!  Perfect to dry cards on!!!
UPDATE!!!  Today, the chicka that is having the baby told me the sweetest thing!  She took her invite home and has it on her fridge!  COOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment