Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

DragonCon 2011, Day 2 cont.

Saturday was a blast!  Here are more pictures!!!

Look out!  A Gazebo!!!
Yes, you know your home when you run across live action dungeons and dragons players!  OMG a Gazebo!!!

*snicker*
Darn, blurry kitty
Doesn't she look cool?
Dr. Horrible!
Awww, DragonCon is exhausting
EEEIIIIII
A true Trekkie
Ok, I was so shocked and amazed, I had to run up to the guy and beg him to keep his shirt off!  The guy laughed and said he'd been waiting his entire life for a woman to say that to him.  J-baby and I were waiting around for our next event, and we see this guy in a fish-net shirt.  Another nerd asked for his picture, and that's when I had my geeky moment. LOL

And on with more random shots!!!

Creepy
XENA!!!
Inspector Gadget!  Kinda looks like a guy I work with....
Access!!
And here we found the hidden door to an access tunnel!  Er....hamster tunnel...  Ok, I'm gonna fess up now...I might have mixed a few of the saturday pictures with sunday pictures.  And I have no recollection of taking monday pictures.  Oh well, I'm over it.  More pics to come!

From the tunnel!
WOW
WOW Again
Must follow tail!!!
Ok, I know this guy is from some video game, and he kills you and all, but I just had to follow him around the con!  The tail!!!  The TAIL!!!

OH SHIT....
Jareth from Labrynth!!!  And little Toby!!!
It's Abby from NCIS!!  Where's the crime scene?!  Hell, where's Gibbs?!
Dude, so many things from my childhood, and then things from my adulthood, and it all mixes into some weird pile of awesomeness!!!!

And down this tunnel.....
Jem!!!!
We somehow found ourselves with the twins again, and had to get food!!!  Even in the food court, there were tons of cosplayers!  I never wanted to leave!!!

Oh the twins!!!
Ok, it's not just about the costumes...It's also about the wheels!!
Food: check, awesome panels: check, random encounter with famous person: check, J-baby is good!
Chewie!!
Crawling back to the hotel, we run into a random Star Trek chick, and Chewie!  Hugs, and off to bed!  Guh, and still Sunday and Monday to go!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment