Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

DragonCon 2011 Sat., Sept. 3, Day 2

Saturday was the parade, which we missed, but oh well.  Got up to the street and realized we were both too short to see from the back, and decided to find the dealers room instead.  G-cup disappeared on us again, which turned out to be her routine for the entire con!  LOL!  At least we knew she was alive!  So on with random pictures!!

Mini Halo Player!!!
So cute!  Actually saw this kid Friday night, but I got lazy and decided to put his pic with the Saturday post.  Yeah, I'm lazy.  Sheesh.

Check out her arm!!!  Cool!
Awesome headpiece!
Eiiiii!
Inside the Hyatt
Love the skirt!
Must...Not...Steal...Hat!!!
I love the steampunk look!  You can do it in so many ways!!!  And it's fun to put together too!  When you don't burn yourself...

Um...J-baby being weird in one of the dealers rooms....
Disney cosplayers!!!
The evil witch queen from Narnia!!!
Dude...his wings twitched!
Ok, I need to break this up!  And hopefully I know when my pictures for Saturday stopped, and pictures for Sunday started!  And I just got pictures from J-baby's aunty too.  Crap, I need a code name for her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment