Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

DragonCon2011 Sun. Day 3


First off, let me whine about how weird it is to blog via J-baby's laptop.  My desktop is all the way on the other side of the house, and I'm so comfy on the sofa, watching a classic movie on Netflix.  Anyway, here are the sunday pictures.  J-baby and I dressed up Steampunk, so the first pic is of my cutey!

He's so cute!!!
One of the speakers of the Steampunk panel
A very awesome prop
So many lovely outfits
I want her corset!!
Another speaker
A back injury inspired her outfit!  Cool!
The panel was interesting- and a few of the things they mentioned to do, we had already done with our costumes!  Unfortunately, it was so hot and humid, we could only stay in our outfits for about an hour, before we crawled back to the Sheraton and changed!

Sunday was definitely Steampunk day, wasn't it?  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment