Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DRAGONCON 2011, Friday Sept.2, Day 1

Hmm...sorry, this will definitely take more than one post...

A pervy Link!  Sweet!
J-baby and I started to try and find our way around, only to discover that the maps we are given are total crap.  But at least there are plenty of nice, semi-naked cosplayers willing to help us find our way!  Bibble-

Inside the Marriot
Even the buildings look like something out of a sci-fi fantasy.  Sheesh.  Anyway, Dragoncon is made up of five major hotels:  The Marriot, Sheraton, Hyatt, Westin, and Hilton.  The Marriot, Hyatt, and Hilton are connected via hamster tubes, which makes avoiding the rain easy, but geez, the Westin was up a hill!  BTW, we stayed at the Sheraton!  Known to house the star trekiness!!!

DAFT PUNK!!!
Often, I run across an unknown cosplay.  Darn it, who are these guys?!

UPDATE:  Someone actually tweeted me, letting me know that these guys with the helmets are Daft Punk, an electronic music duo consisting of French musicians.  Dude, someone actually looked at my blog?!  LOL, thanks for the info!!
 
Our fav tomb raider!  Lara Croft!
Halo!!
Man, I saw quiet a few Halo costumes.  I'd kill for that outfit!  I should have brought my xbox to the con!!!

No idea, just thought she looked cool!
The crowds....
More crowds...
Spot the steampunker?

No comments:

Post a Comment