Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

EXCUSES!! & a little DragonCon 2011

Lordy, non-existent folks, sorry for taking so long to post!  My laptop's battery & charger died, so I'm stuck on posting anything for the next few weeks.  I have a desktop at home in the library, so I really need to just buckle down an use it!  But the experience is so different, damnit!  Oh well.

Anyways, I still have several posts to do.  Starting with another post about CKC 2011, before I forget all the details!  I'm editing some of the photos so I can post more, with less.  That makes sense, right?

One with pictures!!!

G-cup was cool enough to drive us down Thursday night!  Rock on!

What a punk!  Sleeping most of the way!
G-cup keeping entertained as we wait in line for Pre-Reg to open.
G-cup has gone to Dragoncon several times before, and warned us that the lines would be long.  WARNED US!  We arrived thirty minutes before Registration opens, and the line was already around the block!  J-baby dragged his feet!  But thankfully, the new barcode system made the wait only last forty-five minutes!  Oh, and what was G-cup doing on my phone?  Playing Angry Birds!  Sheesh.

Note, I have video of us going thru the "lemming line," and I will post it as soon as I figure out how!
A very blurry picture of the lemming line!
The first cosplayers we see!

No comments:

Post a Comment