Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011 Kit Layout (part 1 of 2)

Hello, my invisible companians!  I recently got together at my friend Sharon's place to make a two page layout  with a mini album attached-using Close to My Heart products. It got me inspired to use my Thanksgiving 2011 pictures.  EEEIIIII!  Sharon was selling the layout on her site - Florentine Fall Mini and Layout.  Here is what I've done.  I can't wait to show it to my family at this years' Thanksgiving.

First Page with Mini Attached.  Just missing my plate name tags.

Second page with a lovely group shot and surviving napkin.

Upclose mini cover

page 1

page 2 with a mini flip pic

pages 3 & 4 with a zombie turkey decoration
Ok, this will be a two part post, since I'm having my usual pc issues.  Forgive me, non-existant readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment