Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall Festival @ work

Last year was Attack of the Killer Zombie Turkeys.  This year I went with something more traditional.  The admin ladies loved it, and I added a little of my own style by adding googly eyes.  I used the Create a Critter cricut cartridge for the turkeys & I will find out what cartridge I used for the grass and leaves.  The backdrop was a white foam board from Michaels and covered with brown paper.  I painted the tree trunks with black crackle paint from (you guessed it!) Tim Holtz! At first, the backdrop looked very sinister.  Thankfully, adding the colorful leaves made the scene more festive. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment