Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dad's bday card & dumb excuses

Hello non-existing readers!  I'M BAAAACK.  Again.  I don't want to know how long I've been absent...I just want to blog & scrap!

To restart: here is a birthday card I put together for my dad's 55th.  The totally awesome rays in the background was created by using one of Tim Holtz embossing folders and Fired Brick Distress Ink.  I recently got these amazing stamps from Close to My Heart.  LOVE EM!  I was so excited when I found out my gal pal Sharon was selling Close to My Heart stuff!  EIIIII!  Click her name and you'll go to her blog, which makes me drool over the scrapiness!  I wanted to make the card look like a comic book panel, and I'm pretty happy with the results.  The distress ink helped me shadow the layered cityscape.  I also used black StazOn Ink!  Can't forget that!  Must use these stamps again!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment