Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thank You Card

Love quick & dirty thank you cards.  They always turn out great! 

Here I used tim holtz paper rosette die, peeled paint distress ink, and a large cling background stamp with a little glitter.  Love the quickie glue pens & they added a little shine to this card.  I used a wood mounted thank you stamp, but sorry, no idea the maker!  Then cut out the design and glued it on the rosette.  Sweet!  My fav thing about this card is the ribbon- forgot I had purchased a xyron sticker maker at a scrapbook yard sale.  I recently saw one being used on youtube, remembered I have one, dug it out, bought the sticker stuff, and now it sits on my desk READY FOR ACTION! 

4 comments: