Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Say I Do page

It sadly took me TWO DAYS to finish the page.  Might have helped if I wasn't trying to organize the library & entertaining my hubby half the time!  I think I get more done at a crop-sheesh.

Anyways, i used a ton of Tim Holtz products here.  Love that guy!  The background page was from one of his paper packs.  I used his grungeboard with Dusty Concard Distress Ink & Pashmina glitter spray by Tattered Angels.  Is that company still around?  I can't recall if I've seen them at the conventions recently.  The journaling tag is just black cardstock edged with a rugged looking scalloped scissors.  The fabric flowers were misted with the same pashmina color-and they were actually decorations at my wedding.  I saved a balloon from the reception too.
Well, more in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment