Blog Description

These are the ramblings of just one person on this overly populated planet. She has some free time, and has decided to "blog." Prepare to roll your eyes and waste completely useful seconds of your life!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm making a comeback!

Hey people!  I'm finally making my way back to blogging, and have a few things lined up to post.  So sorry for the long absence, but home life has finally settled down & i can focus again!  Sort of...well....we will see.
To start us off, here is a picture of a "flag" I made for my departments olympic games.  I love that i could use my scrappy tools to help the team!   I used my create a critter cartridge for the flame and some glitter & sequence foil!  Wooo!  The light is coming from a miniature light set my best gal pal got me for ANOTHER project.  Can you tell my husband is frazzeled with all my hobbies?!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment